Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MEDAN

:) Medan is our home town. The city where we were born, grown,we learnt and met our soulmate.. So many beautiful things happened to us in this lovely city.

There were not so many places u can visit here, is it right evi?
Our favourite hang out place is Sun Plaza, since it was the most luxurious mall in this city,
Karaoke Keluarga; which is our da jie's working place and one more PMCI. Not a hang out place but more to a "have to come place" because PMCI is our college.

PMCI left so much memories to my university's year.
I may say I'm not so satisfied with this college since it is too far from my expectation of how professional this college should be but it is more to the special personal I met here.

Well, well, well.. It's time for me to do the posting now.. hahahaha <-- EVI's here.. :p Wat the.. Let's see, Nov.. What have you said about our lovely college? hahahaha How dare you.. You haven't graduate yet, remember? How if they look at this, then give you the penalty for saying this? hahahahaha... Just kidding.. We all know that our college is not that 小气. How do you say 小气 in English, anyway? @.@ I think, whenever and whatever we done, we always need dajie to do such thing for us.. hahahaha.. Dajie, help me for the translation and grammar here.. I am confusing.. @.@ Then, nov.. you miss something le.. Where is the icon of our lovely city, the becak?? hahahahaha.. and I think we need the pic of sun plaza also here.. Well, let me do this.. *searching for becak for a while* Ahaaaa.. I've found one..




JRRrrreeeeeennnnggggg.. The becak is here, "where should I take you to, ma'm?
hohohohoho... (psstt.. it won't cost u too expensive.. :p)


*searching for Sun Plaza*


*tring tring*


I've found the night view of it. Let me show you, why it become the most luxurious plaza in Medan.. Take a look at its adorable design of building.. WoOoowW..!!!



From what I've heard, the design of the building was based on the shape of a ship, it is "kapal induk" --> someone tell me, what is "kapal induk" in English? bleh.. Dajie, again.. we need you.. T.T

Uummm.. Do I post too much? hauhauhauhauhahaha..
Well, let cindi do the rest..
Yah, I mean.. This blog consist of four of us, which is Novi, Cindi, Vishera and Evi.
Whereby, Novi have done the post and I have done too much, hahaha..
Cindi, you should take part too.. :p

For Vishera, I don't think she will be able to since we know that she is a good housewife, staying at home all day long, most of the time, taking care of her baby, or...
.. handling her stock of accessories and cosmetics? hahahaha.. the MLM business supported by Novi.

I've talked too much now.. hahahaha..

Cya in the next posting ~
Tereng...
I'm coming.. still Novi here, since Cindi is still busy with her meeting and Visherra is still taking care of her baby..
Well, I think this blog should include one of missing member which is " Da jie ", the oldest in our gang. Whohaha..
Okay, I would clarify, you are not a person who have talked too much, but write too much evi..
but well, your posting make this posting more colourful.. Post more, laugh more...
I'm now thinking of new title of our post, evi... loading..now....
Error....
See u later, i should go back to work..
This is Medan, we should have one post with Hokkien Ua.. Haha.. It would be more interesting. Do you agree?
Oops, Evi, u should put the pics of Karaoke Keluarga,too, do something for our Da jie.. Haha..
Bye..

1 comment:

novi:evi:cindi:vis said...

oi...ini w....cindi....ancua kaliao ho bo???

Medan ar...
cm e kong cin cia jua lo....
kok boi sit hui kok lo.....ce me mien khun lo......cin khang kho lar...

klo medan seng li....
khak ce phak phai hang ceng e lo... sibo???
boemtiok kan???
hahahha

e beng pe w e hok kien ua kan??
klo bo beng pe choi w khi yahoo msn y
chandra_cindi@yahoo.com