Wednesday, June 18, 2008

" ARYA DUTA HOTEL - THE PRIDE OF MEDAN "


Last week, 15 th June 2008, is my first visit to The Arya Duta Hotel for Oriflame Seminar. Wat is Oriflame? ( http://www.oriflame.co.id/ ) Klik this website..
My first impression when I stepped my feet on this hotel is " Wat a small hotel it is!"
Inikah hotel bintang lima?

But wait....., as the lift brought me to the ninth floor. Wat I can say is
" Wow... "" WOW............" " WOoouw..................."
I can't hold myself to jump into the swimming pool, run to all of the side of the hotel and check in to this hotel.. I can feel a sense of luxurious..



Here are some pictures I have stolen from http://www.medanku.com/


The Deluxe room starts from USD 83, or about Rp. 771.900 / nightIt is reasonable as the price inclusive of :
21% Government Tax and service charge (included)
Complimentary International Breakfast Buffet
Complimentary use of Fitness Centre except Spa treatment
10% discount on Spa treatment
10% discount for food & beverage (except for room service, mini bar, banquet, special promotions)
Airport Transfer shuttle services with fixed schedule (not apply for group)
Complimentary Hi-Speed Broadband internet access in rooms
Complimentary Welcome Drink upon check in
Complimentary local newspaper
Complimentary in-room coffee and tea making facilities

The most essential is, it is a very strategic hotel, take you only 10 minutes to airport, 2 minutes to NAV Karaoke, 2 minutes to Merdeka Walk and 30 seconds to Palladium Shopping Mall.

So, recommend your guests to stay here.. Let them have their convenient visits in Medan.

^^

No comments: